Apple today officially launched the third generation iPad in India with a starting price of ₹ 30,500. I am not going too descriptive here, but giving a very brief overview.
- Retina display
- 2048x1536 (264 PPI) resolution
- A5X chip with quad-core graphics
- 5 megapixel iSight camera
- 1080p HD photo and video (30 fps) capturing
- 10 hour battery life.
- Bluetooth 4.0, as well as Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/
- Not useless, but the new iPad is not compatible with the 4G LTE network currently available in India and customers will have to make do with the 3G networks.
- The camera lacks a flash so let's not expect to capture high quality images in low light conditions.
Pricing in India
|16 GB||32 GB||64 GB|
|Wi-Fi Only||₹ 30,500||₹ 36,500||₹ 42,500|
|4G + Wi-Fi||₹ 38,900||₹ 44,900||₹ 50,900|