MVA is a fully cloud-based learning experience focusing on Microsoft Cloud Technologies, recently launched by Microsoft. The student can select a course and study the material and then do the self-assessment. By doing so, he will collect points that will promote him to a next level starting from Bronze to Platinum Level, crossing Silver and Gold levels.
You can access a variety of training content online and become one of the renowned experts in the IT Pro community around the world. Students on MVA can get access to all the information, statistics and advancements of their training career, allowing them to maintain a long-term relationship with Microsoft. The subjects of the courses range from technologies and products to different solutions.
As you will go on, you will earn points and your membership level will upgrade. These memberships allow the user to participate in promotions and special discounts that are only applicable to MVA students.
Courses Covered by MVA for Bronze level
- Introduction To SQL Azure
- Introduction To Windows Azure
- Planning, Building and Managing a Private Cloud
- Windows Azure Security Overview
Important Points Regarding MVA
- Learning through MVA is free of charge.
- You can study the contents at any time and at your own pace.
- Sing in to the program can be done using Windows Live ID.
- There is no prerequisite for access to the training resources, nor is there a minimum level of technical expertise required
- It will help you to build the necessary skills to grow in your IT role and career with Microsoft Cloud technologies.
- You will get benefit from promotions and initiatives published at the MVA
Register now for free.
Microsoft Virtual Academy Website