YouTube is silently testing a brand new page layout design for its website interface. This layout is not activated by default but can be done with a simple cookie edit. This design is only for YouTube home page.
New home page makes it easier to find and watch the videos that matter to you. It will also help you to browse videos from your subscribed channels.
Here is a simple way to activate the new design.
1. Open YouTube.com in a new tab of your favorite browser.
2. When the page fully opens, press these key combination respective to your browser
3. Pressing these key will open Developer Tools window in the browser. Now fine the Console tab in that Developer Tools window.
4. Copy & Paste this line exactly in the Console text box and press enter.
5. Refresh the page to see the new style.